THE Liverpool Food, Drink and Lifestyle Spring Festival is set to take place in Sefton Park over the Bank Holiday Weekend (15th and 16th April).Showcasing some of the region’s most diverse independent lifestyle producers, the Liverpool Food, Drink and Lifestyle Spring Festival will offer everything from food, drink and entertainment to crafts and quirky pieces for the home and garden.The event features five distinct zones:
- The Wood Lands will give visitors the chance to try their hand at everything from bushcraft and den making to lantern making and mono printing. The Wood Lands also features a gin market and a craft and lifestyle tent, as well as a sushi-rolling workshop.
- The Pasture features treats from some of the region’s finest food producers. The Pasture also includes a whole host of independent street food stalls from mac ’n’ cheese, gourmet hot dogs and sushi to waffles, crepes and churros. With live musicians and DJs providing the springtime sounds.
- The Lawns is where visitors will find the producers’ market, which is filled with artisan meats, regional fruit and veg, wine, cheese and interesting ingredients for home cooking. The Lawns will also be showcasing the latest innovations in culinary arts.
- The Meadow will host some of Liverpool’s top food and drink companies, including Treaty Pie, Little Furnace and Liverpool Rum, Gin and Vodka, will form part of The Meadow.
- The Kids’ Village includes a traditional funfair with its own Victorian-themed helter-skelter and carousel. There is also a pop-up farm, where families can meet rabbits, guinea pigs, lambs, and goats as well as archery, birds of prey, crafts, face painting and walking pet balloons.
- The Grove is all about the body and soul, featuring smoothies and juices as well as organic cosmetics, aromatherapy workshops and talks from healthy eating gurus. Visitors can pick up tips and advice about following a vegetarian, vegan or gluten free diet. The Grove is also the place to find out more about the latest trend for herbal and organic infusions, which can help detox, cleanse and rebalance the body.