LIVERPOOL city council is inviting the public to have their say on a new 15-year plan to build 29,000 new homes and to protect public parks from being developed on. The six-week consultation exercise on Liverpool’s draft Local Plan will seek feedback on a series of priorities to grow the city’s economy up to 2033, such as identifying and protecting land for jobs, retail development and housing. A copy of the draft plan and all associated response forms will be available at: http://liverpool.gov.uk/localplanconsultation Copies and forms are also available, during normal opening hours, at:
- Municipal Buildings One Stop Shop, Dale Street, Liverpool
- Central Library, William Brown Street, Liverpool L3 8EW
- All Community Libraries across the City
- Via the City Council’s Local Plan portal (link above)
- e-mail to: Development.Plans@liverpool.gov.uk
- post to: FREEPOST RRUK-HRTT-LATT, Liverpool City Council, Planning and Building Control, Municipal Buildings, Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2DH.